EPTCON is a specialized contracting company that provides complete Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of High Voltage electrical installations. Refurbishment and maintenance services also round out our portfolio and since our inception in 1998, EPTCON has successfully completed a multitude of challenging projects throughout Canada. EPTCON’s mission is to provide the highest quality, best in class service; professionally, honestly and ethically with the goal of complete customer satisfaction for a fair price. We establish lasting relationships with our customers by being flexible, exceeding our customer’s expectations, and continuously setting new standards of efficiency and effectiveness in safety and quality.
We are currently seeking a Project Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Cambridge, Ontario!
The Project Administrative Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to provide coordination support to projects. Responsibilities include job start up, coordination of project documentation, preparing various requests and tenders, monitoring budgets, change orders and procurement as well as invoicing and subcontractor coordination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Monitor project personnel and subcontractors to ensure all work is carried out in a safe and proper manner;
- Work with the team to plan work and maintain schedule;
- Liaise with clients to build and maintain relationships with the company’s customers;
- Communicate with contractors and project managers;
- Maintain proper site documentation and QA records;
- Maintain and submit equipment and tool requisitions as required by site;
- Check incoming material for quantity and quality;
- Adhere to all EPTCON policies, standards, procedures and safe work practices; and,
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- College diploma or co-op student from an electrical or civil program;
- Project management training an asset;
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs;
- Computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), MS Word and Excel software applications, etc.;
- Organized with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities in order to meet deadlines; and,
- Ability to work successfully both individually and as part of a team;
Interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter including salary expectations via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.