PowerTel Utilities Contractors Limited is one of Canada’s leading high voltage contractors offering services in transmission lines, substations and distribution systems including all phases from development to commissioning. PowerTel has achieved a long history of success from years of investment in industry-leading safety programs, quality management systems, personnel training and equipment acquisition and maintenance.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to join our team in Whitefish, Ontario.
The Warehouse Coordinator assists the Warehouse Manager with controlling warehouse inventory by coordinating the movement of product required for projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving shipments;
- Unloading trucks;
- Organizing inventory;
- Signing out material;
- Moving vehicles;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse;
- Processing paperwork as required;
- Verify receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered;
- Respond to internal inquiries regarding requisitions, purchase orders, contracts and pricing information;
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safe work practices; and,
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Class G drivers license with clean abstract is required, DZ would be considered an asset;
- Forklift ticket would be considered an asset;
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel is considered an asset;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines;
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred; and,
- Knowledge and experience in the electrical industry would be considered a strong asset.
Interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter including salary expectations via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PowerTel welcomes all qualified applicants including those who are designated group members – Women, Visible Minorities, Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If selected to participate in the recruitment selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
To learn more about PowerTel please visit our website at www.powertel.ca